Monday, May 6, 2013

Personalized Origami Owl Living Lockets

In February, I became an independent designer for Origami Owl.  I have been in love ever since.

Their living lockets are so beautiful and watching ladies build these lockets is such a heartfelt process as they pick the charms that tell stories and represent them.  In a way, a Living Locket is like a scrapbook album, you have you charms which are your pictures and your dangles and plates that I feel are like embellishments that just the right touch.  Don't forget the many chains I have to choose from.


Wouldn't mom love and Origami Owl locket?  Shop online at my online store here.  This is our current shipping schedule, please comment or email if you have any questions, as I would love to help you.  


Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment