Thursday, May 16, 2013

Oh goodies!

It is Happy Mail week over here.  Yesterday I received some swap cards and Persnickety Prints photos.  Today, I got my Studio Calico Project Life add on, Halley's Comet.  Tomorrow I am expecting 177 Instagram Polaroids from Persnickety Prints for my 2012 album that I am going to start.  Plus I am expecting some wood veneers that are all the Cub Scout emblems as well as lots Studio Calico bits from the Yardies and the May Elle's Studio PL kit.  Plus, I need to say I am waiting on a party order for origami owl.  It is a happy, happy week.

Then I am cut off till the SC kit is ready to order, except for those plastics I need for my 2012 album.

This was what I did today.  For nearly 2 hours I worked on 4 single pages.  Mostly, I feel like I made a massive mess.  Oh well, it was fun.

You can now follow me on Bloglovin too.  Check the upper right hand corner of the sidebar.  See you soon for Pinspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment