Thursday, May 16, 2013

Oh goodies!

It is Happy Mail week over here.  Yesterday I received some swap cards and Persnickety Prints photos.  Today, I got my Studio Calico Project Life add on, Halley's Comet.  Tomorrow I am expecting 177 Instagram Polaroids from Persnickety Prints for my 2012 album that I am going to start.  Plus I am expecting some wood veneers that are all the Cub Scout emblems as well as lots Studio Calico bits from the Yardies and the May Elle's Studio PL kit.  Plus, I need to say I am waiting on a party order for origami owl.  It is a happy, happy week.

Then I am cut off till the SC kit is ready to order, except for those plastics I need for my 2012 album.

This was what I did today.  For nearly 2 hours I worked on 4 single pages.  Mostly, I feel like I made a massive mess.  Oh well, it was fun.

You can now follow me on Bloglovin too.  Check the upper right hand corner of the sidebar.  See you soon for Pinspiration.