Friday, May 31, 2013

I love the colors here!

In April, I took the kids to the carnival.  The Burton Brothers Carnival comes to Noblesville every year, but this year was a nice surprise.  As babies dad and I would sit on the merry go round with them and they didn't seem to mind it.  Then for a few years they were totally terrified of fair rides.  Getting on the Ferris wheel was something I really wanted to do, but I knew it was a no go!  One  year we spent over $20 on tickets and they screamed and we just gave away the tickets to some little kids and gave up.  Last year was better, they rode and loved it.  But this year, I actually bought them a wrist band.  And we rode for hours.  Isaiah sat in his own tilt a whirl seat ALONE.  I was terrified he would get out but he didn't.  Keaton loved the crazy houses.  But me, all I wanted was to get on the Ferris wheel and was shocked when the kids were game for it!  I love that we rode it all together.

 So, I had my PL spread completed but found this single photo left and this really great woodgrain paper.  Plus I really wanted to share my story about the Ferris Wheel.


 I finally figured out that I could use sequins in a pocket and use washi tape to hold it all in the pocket.
Products used:  BH Seafoam 12x12 designer paper, K&Company woodgrain 12x12 paper, BH Jade core kit, Studio Calico Snippets 3x4 cards, Amy Tan Remarks and Flair, Studio Calico geo tag wood veneers, and misc washi and alphas.

No comments:

Post a Comment