Sunday, August 18, 2013

Scraplift

Late July I ran across a great layout on the Studio Calico blog here.  This layout was created by Anna-Maria Wolniak.

What drew me to this layout was the small glassine sack that was used as packaging in the Studio Calico Project Life kit and the title of lost tooth.  And then the gears literally started turning.  I had two folded up napkins, a plastic baggie and a church offering envelope all containing Keaton's baby teeth that had fallen out.

So, I went to rummage my stash for a glassine sack and some supplies.  My final layout has a similar style but much different colors.

Glassine sacks can be purchased also in the Studio Calico Studio Selections.
 This was my first experience using a mist on a 12x12 layout.  I love it!  Now, I will be collecting mists.  I actually put the teeth into the glassine teeth.  I will likely do something similar for the remaining teeth.  The kids will love this as they get older.
I used the frame from my Elle's Studio June limited edition kit.  The red shipping tag came from the Studio Calico Project Life Cumberland Gap add on in June.  The Currently card is by Kristin Tweedale.  Cream/mint Project Life card is from the Studio Calico Project Life Valley High July kit.  All stamps used on this layout are Studio Calico stamps.

I took the photo on my phone with the Rhonna DESIGNS app for Apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment