Thursday, August 8, 2013

A look at my July PL pages

Happy Thursday friends.

I have been crafty this week.

Anyways I was able to get this fun page done.  I just realized by accident last night that I can use PhotoSheet and my Instagrams to print from my Selphy CP760.  Sadly I can only print 4x4 and 2x2 but I am honestly ok with that.  I made this page using mostly Elle's Studio July kit.  I worked in a calendar card, the blue Studio Calico '4' card and a special Persnickety Prints card that is red and white striped.  I used kraft, red, white, blue, mint and black and I really love it!
I am really iffy on this next one.  I really wanted to document a few photos that I had from our week.  I may go back and dig for another photo.  I had a few sweet friends send me some fun cards and I also used the blue chevron card from Elle's Studio Cameron line and all the rest were from my Studio Calico July Valley High PL kit.  I will likely go back and add some more embellishment to this also.
I have never played with Mister Huey's mists before till this layout.  I flipped some of the orange mist onto a few cards,  I am pretty excited about it.  Now I need more mists in my PL colors.  Cards here are Studio Calico Valley High PL kit, Becky Higgins Rad Dad and there are a few cut apart cards from Amy Tan's Ready Set Go line.  This is also my first time using a screenshot of a weather app.  I will be doing lots more of this.  

Now I will go back to waiting for my UPS driver to get here with a package of goodies from Studio Calico.  I am oddly in love with the colors of the Marks &Co kits this month.  I would have loved to actually have their scrapbook kit as well this month, but I am sticking to one kit at month at this point.  See you all soon with my July spreads!

No comments:

Post a Comment