Monday, January 21, 2013

Re Introducing Me

I'm Kasey. Turn a year older ever December 30th (I and getting too close to my 30s) and live in Indiana. Mom to 2 boys that are both elementary school aged now.  I have a kitty named Hamilton and a guinea pig named Pigster and way too many fishies.  Want some?

I love my church and my faith is important to me.  I am an avid scrapbooker, I have been memory keeping for the better part of the past 20 years.  I love snapping photos of my kids, they are awesome.

Currently I am obsessed with Imagine Dragons Radioactive and Muse Madness.  Mexican food, although I am trying to hop back on the healthy eating train as it is nearly swim suit season again.  Loving cute owls, craft supplies, decorating my house.  The colors green, mint, peach and turquoise.  Leggings, denim shirts and my TOMS forever.  

I work for a children's art company called Art to Remember based out of Indianapolis, it is highly likely your kids have a magnet with their art work printed on it at home from the past 15 years.  :)  I went to a beauty college and studied cosmotology and I do hair on the side.  And I am a busy Cub Scout mom turned Den Leader turned Cub Master.  And I am an Independent Designer @Origami Owl.



No comments:

Post a Comment